Small and Midsize Businesses (SMBs) are Victims of Data Breaches
Employee Security Training is the Best Way to Prevent a Data Breach
The Growing Threat of Ransomware that is Targeting SMBs
Find Out More About the Ransomware Threat to Your Company
Employee Online Security Training
- Extensive Use of Multimedia (Videos, Animation, Graphics, Quizzes)
- Interesting and Engaging Online Training Material
- Training Delivered Via Online Training Portal
- Training Takes Around 1 Hour
- Employees Can Start, Stop and Resume Training
- Employees Feedback Has Been Outstanding!
Security Training Topics
- What is Personally Identifiable Information (PII)?
- Protecting Credit Cards and Customer Information
- Spotting Phishing Scams
- Avoiding Phone Scams
- Using Strong Passwords
- Public Wi-Fi Dangers
- Protecting Mobile Devices
- Clean Desk Policy
- Many More Security Topics
Training Certificates and Reports
After employees finish the security training, they will take a 20 question security quiz. They need an 80% or better to pass the quiz. Upon passing the security quiz, they will be able to print out a certificate of course completion. There is a report that you can access that shows the progress and results of each employee.
*Source: IBM’s 2014 Cyber Security Intelligence Index
**Source: National Cyber Security Alliance Study.