Service Dispatcher / IT Support Internship
Are you tech savvy, people savvy and purpose-driven? Apply today to be a part of a growing team of IT professionals. Elsewhen Technology is an IT industry leader, specializing in servicing small to medium sized businesses in the central Indiana region. We are growing rapidly and are in need of a Service Dispatcher or Intern to join our dynamic team! Ideal candidates will have the following skills/qualifications:
- Required: Minimum 1 year of relevant education or work experience.
- Ability to prioritize and schedule multiple service / support requests and projects.
- Must be able to independently understand client impact of a wide variety of technical issues using current job knowledge, research and external resources.
- Customer service and telephone skills are preferred.
- Answer service calls
- Create and triage support requests (tickets)
- Review of service boards and escalating as appropriate
- Assist with customer documentation
- Assist with basic administrative tasks
- Answer basic customer questions and resolve simple issues i.e. password reset
- Basic desktop support and network device maintenance tasks
- Help with basic hardware and software related questions
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Highly motivated and willingness to learn
- Possess strong customer service skills
- Ability to work independently and be a team player
- Highly motivated individual with a desire to contribute to the success and direction of the team.
- Maintain strong attention to detail in high-pressure situations
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral).
- Empathetic listening to client needs and concerns
Have or working towards CW Automate Admin (training provided) and CompTia A+.